For the higher horsepower machines, we offer the Greenteeth 1100 series pockets. Available in a counter-bore and threaded version of each the angle, straight & reverse pocket, we also offer a 3-hole version of these pockets for those applications that require increased clamping force.
These pockets take our 1100 series Greenteeth® and the 1100 series Wearsharp® teeth.
Greenteeth recommend their Wearsharp® teeth for the 1100 series LoPro® pockets.
Through extensive research & development, Greenteeth found a way to improve upon our original Greenteeth® by altering the concave of the tooth. The patented design of the Wearsharp® allows the tooth to retain a sharp cutting surface, unlike traditional teeth that tend to round over.
Made with the same high quality carbide as Greenteeth®, the Wearsharp® teeth provide a consistent cut throughout the life of the tooth.
Greenbolt® & Capscrews
- Designed specifically to fit the shoulder on the 1100 Series pockets
- 5/8" external drive hex head for easier installation and removal vs a standard Allen bolt
- Smooth shank that reduces wheel wear
- Grade 8 Heat treated for superior wear resistance
- We also carry cap screws for those customers who prefer a Allen drive socket.
GREEN-SEIZE™ is a premium anti-seize compound composed of fine copper and graphite powders in a high-heat organic carrier. We recommend lubricating the threads of the pocket bolts to make removal easier.